Only at Finovate
Demoing companies are at the center of Finovate events, with two days spotlighting 60+ new technologies. And these aren't just short-handed pitches; they're real product demos.
As financial services expand, so does the featured technology. Demo lineups are curated for diversity, to offer something for everyone. If you're working on something new, whatever it is, apply now.
Hear from some of the 2023 demoers on what makes Finovate a unique experience. --->
Best of Show
Finovate is known for curating innovative technology showcases worthy of main stage attention. Yet, some demos have a way of creating a special connection with the audience, and these are the ones that win the highly-coveted Best of Show awards.
Some of the most recognizable names in fintech and tech debuted at Finovate and took home this honor. These are companies that grew into magical unicorns, were acquired in game-changing deals, raised jaw-dropping funding rounds, and more. Learn more about them.
<--- Here from the 2023 winners on what winning Best of Show means to them.
FinovateFall by the numbers
from banks & financial institutions
financial institutions represented
Finovate is a great opportunity for fintechs to hone their pitch. It forces you to boil your offering down to its core value propositions - no time for fluff (which prospects don't wanna hear anyway!). It's a great place to meet investors, potential clients, and media folks!
Finovate is committed to providing demoing companies with the best demo and event experience to drive measurable ROI.
- 7 minute demo on the main stage during the general session (single track) on September 9 or 10
- Physical demo stand in the exhibition hall on the day of your demo (includes monitor, internet, power, lead scanning)
- Two passes for your speakers to the event
- 50% discounted passes for your contacts and colleagues
- 20% discounted passes for your followers
- 30-minute one-on-one coaching for demo skills and format with Greg Palmer
- 10-minute demo rehearsal at the venue on the day before the event
- Chance to win the coveted Best of Show award
- Event platform and networking app access to chat and schedule 15-minute meetings with attendees
- Lead reporting for demo stand visitors, demo views live and on demand, and digital engagement with the event platform
- Attendee list with titles & organizations before the event
- Media & analyst list with contact details before the event
- A full-page profile in the event booklet given to all attendees
- Video of your demo for your own use
- Demo video hosted on Finovate.com for at least one year with 490,000+ visitors/year
- Exposure on Finovate's blog and weekly newsletter - 40,000+ visitors/month and 8,000+ newsletter subscribers
- Company & speaker profiles on event website - 80,000+ visitors/year
- Social media exposure - 54,000+ Twitter and 15,000+ LinkedIn followers
- Visibility in emails sent to relevant parts of the database of 120,000+ senior fintech decision makers
- Lifetime coverage of your company's future notable events to our digital community (e.g., product launches, industry awards, etc.)
Finovate's demo package provides a comprehensive event experience. Beyond the onsite presence that includes the mainstage demo, expo stand, lead collecting, and speaker attendance, our team collaborates with each selected company a couple months before the event to ensure a seamless experience.
This experience includes daily support from the demo associate, one-on-one expert coaching from the director of strategy, in-person rehearsals with our A/V and internet vendors, and brand coverage from our analysts and marketing team. We're all committed to your success.
This process, support and care impresses demoers year after year. Hear what stood out to 2023 companies. -->
2024 Demo Pricing
Please apply as soon as possible -- not only will there be more time to market your selection, but demo slots will also fill up.
If your company is selected to demo, the demo fee depends on the business category selected in the online application.
- A: Less than $7M in total equity funding
- B: $7M+ to $16M in total equity funding
- C: $16M+ to $25M in total equity funding
- D: $25M+ to $40M in total equity funding
- E: $40M+ in total equity funding or any company that is publicly listed on any stock exchange
*Note: If your company is bootstrapped or has otherwise not raised any equity funding, choose the business category that matches your annual revenue. I.e., if your annual revenue is $10M, you would select category B.
Very early-bird application: apply before or on May 3, 2024
- A: $5,995 USD
- B: $8,995 USD
- C: $10,995 USD
- D: $14,995 USD
- E: $20,995 USD
Early-bird application: apply before or on June 14, 2024
- A: $6,995 USD
- B: $10,495 USD
- C: $12,995 USD
- D: $16,995 USD
- E: $22,995 USD
Regular application: apply after June 14, 2024
- A: $7,995 USD
- B: $11,995 USD
- C: $14,995 USD
- D: $18,995 USD
- E: $24,995 USD
Finovate's successful events are built on a few core principles:
The focus of Finovate events. Demos are shown on the main stage in the general session -- not in a track or the exhibition area like at other events. And lineups are curated for diversity and selectivity. Because of this, demoers have the attention of hundreds of senior fintech decision-makers at the event.
Only demos. No shorthand pitches, no slides, and no videos allowed. A live demo is the best way to show your potential buyers, partners and investors how your tech can benefit them.
Finovate builds the demo lineup from hundreds of inquiries across the full breadth of new financial services technology. Lineups are curated for diversity, to offer something for everyone in the audience, something that they need to see.
A powerful platform to find customers, network with peers, raise funding and discover partners. This includes exposure to hundreds of senior fintech leaders during the event and to 100,000s of fintech professionals via pre-event marketing. Add to that, lifetime coverage of company news, awards and wins by Finovate analysts to our robust community.
2500+ Track Record
Finovate is known for curating innovative technology showcases, and some of the most recognizable names in fintech and tech have debuted at Finovate since 2007.
They are companies that grew into magical unicorns, were acquired in game-changing deals, raised jaw-dropping funding rounds, and more.
Leading companies and brands are championing financial inclusion, diversity, and sustainability to drive the change they want to see in the world.
That’s exactly why Finovate launched a scholarship program for sustainable fintech: To highlight and help the individuals and companies driving fintech forward through sustainable and equitable practices.
Finovate conferences are open to startup, established and public companies with new financial services technology. This results in a highly competitive selection process. Hundreds of inquiries and applications are reviewed when selecting the demo lineup.
While you may be contacted for more information, most companies are chosen based solely on their application. Please ensure the application is filled out as completely as possible with the below criteria in mind.
Is the technology new or with material developments? Do you have a substantial announcement about expanding your technology's reach?
Is the approach original and innovative? How big of a technological/logical leap does it make?
What is the potential to make an impact? Disrupt the market?
Does it make us sit up and take notice?
What other applications are in the same space? Different is good.
Selections are made on a rolling basis -- the earlier you apply, the more likely to be selected. If we're seeing clusters of similar solutions, application date may be the tiebreaker.
CEO & Founder
Simply the best financial technology conference there is. The interest from financial institutions in our product was overwhelming. Plus, the ability to communicate with innovative technology leaders who actually understand and appreciate all of the effort entrepreneurs go through in building technology solutions in very challenging regulatory and security driven environments was a very rewarding experience for us.
Not ready to demo, yet? That's ok. A Startup Pass allows you to experience the event at a significantly discounted rate.
Getting to know the event before applying to demo gives you a greater chance of being selected in the future -- you understand what we're looking for, the significance of being on stage, and what resonates with the audience.
Join in the networking, check out the demos, and get ready to apply next year.