Future Banking Industry Stage
Translate strategy into results and determine what the entry of new players means for your offerings.
September 14, 2020
The Future Banking Stage will give insights into the current state of digital challengers and how they are moving into North American markets. Learn strategies to design and scale digitization strategies, implement new business models, and enact people-centric transformation to ensure your workforce is adapted and equipped for the future.
Critical discussions include:
- Models of partnership in practice: when to build products yourself, when to partner, and when to invest and collaborate
- Building and delivering best-in-class CX from the ground up, for the most effective acquisition and retention
- Implementing agility, innovation and experimentation at all levels: changing culture and practices to maximize the impact of your digital transformation strategy
- Neobanks’ best practice in customer acquisition, engagement and retention
- With great UX now the benchmark of expectation, explore strategies to go above and beyond to attract and keep customers
- Catering to millennial and Gen Z needs, and offering new products and services accordingly
- Strategic partnerships and collaboration between banks and fintechs: harnessing partnerships as a strategy for growth, identifying the right partners, and ensuring you are providing the right, interesting, innovative products to your customers