May 18-20, 2022
Hilton San Francisco Union Square,
San Francisco, CA
Information for Sponsors
Welcome to the Exhibition Manual for FinovateSpring. Here you will find relevant information, deadlines and deliverables to complete for the event. If you have any questions, please contact Dominika Marczak (email@example.com).
Please ensure you read each section carefully and meet the required deadlines.
We look forward to working with you in making this a successful event!
Informa Connect Global Finance is committed to improving diversity, equality and inclusion in every industry it operates in, through our agendas and specialist programmes to encourage a variety of demographics. We expect all our participants, exhibitors and sponsors to support this ethos. We will be asking all our stakeholders to take care when designing their stands, promotions and other communications to ensure that our events contribute to promoting equality in the industry.
Event Platform - ConnectMe
For FinovateSpring we will be using the platform ConnectMe. Click here for a quick demo video.
ConnectMe is an online virtual events platform that has networking at its heart. Not only can attendees view live presentation sessions, visit exhibitor and sponsor showcases as well as attend collaborative workshops and roundtables, they can also truly interact with other attendees at the virtual event itself. With the ability to video call and message users from directly within the platform, ConnectMe provides a simple yet powerful way to connect with other event delegates.
Virtual Content Hub
Your virtual hub will be a place where delegates can learn more about your company, download documents and connect with your representatives. Find out more here.
Your virtual hub has dedicated space for the following:
** Click here for required specifications
- Up to 3 videos
- Up to 3 PDF documents
- Background Image
- Up to 6 company representatives
- Your company representatives must be registered for the event using your delegate passes. Attendees will be able to call available reps or send unavailable reps a message.
- Submit the following for your company representatives: First & Last Name, Job Title, Company Name, Email, Short Bio & Headshot
- Keywords - Select up to 4 keywords that will assist attendees in finding your company, click here for the list.
Once you have gathered all of the above content for your virtual hub, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 16.
Complimentary & Discount Tickets
Please refer to your contract for the number of complimentary and discount tickets included with your sponsorship package.
Discount codes will be sent to you via email and must be registered online using the provided codes. Register your tickets before April 30.
- Sponsor Profile Form - ASAP
- Virtual Content Hub Materials - April 16
- Please send all materials to email@example.com
- Ticket Registration - April 30
- FinovateSpring Platform Launch - May 3
- FinovateSpring Live - May 10 -13
- View agenda here
Meetings and networking are all done within the platform. There are various ways to network on the app.
- 1-1 Meetings - Arrange specific meetings with a targeted audience.
- Coffee Tables - Pop into the open coffee tables inside the Hub to meet fellow attendees.
- Chat Function - Like most social media platforms, try the instant message function.
- Booth Visits - Anyone can stop by for a chat at your booth, be it F2F or via the chat.