Financial Crime Industry Stage: Identity, Security, Regulation
Learn how to tackle financial crime cost-effectively, efficiently, and in an all-encompassing way. Gain insight into countering both current and future risks.
May 27, 2020. Industry Stage is separately bookable to the Demo Stage. Book the Industry Stage Pass with the Demo Stage Pass and save $500.
With financial crime thriving in the digital era, the Financial Crime stage tackles this rapidly-evolving area. Discover the technologies that can help you mitigate financial crime cost-effectively, efficiently, and in an all-encompassing way. Learn how regulation is shifting and evolving in response, and what repercussions this will have for your business.
Critical discussions include:
- Building a cohesive, coherent and structured set of tools to counter current and future cyber risk
- Determining which series of innovations form your best arsenal against attack
- New applications of AI and ML to detect anomalies, abuses and fraud
- Ensuring you don’t leave your people behind in the battle against criminality
- Biometrics, KYC, authentication and digital identity in a digitized society
- The evolving regulatory landscape and its implications for you