CONNECTME EXHIBITOR MANUAL
Hope you're looking forward to FinovateSpring! As an event participant, each company has access to the ConnectMe event platform for networking and content. Additionally, companies also have a Virtual Booth/Showcase Page on ConnectMe.
Below you will find details and links for how to create and manage your Virtual Showcase Page. Please carefully read through each section and let Jasmine know if you have any questions about the page. For all other questions about sponsoring, demoing or speaking, reach out to your primary contacts below.
Ravella Riffenburg | email@example.com
Renae Ellwood | firstname.lastname@example.org
David Leslie-Clarke | email@example.com
Spencer Le Grys | firstname.lastname@example.org
Madeline Clines | email@example.com
Heather Stowell | firstname.lastname@example.org
Katie Gwyn-Wiliams | email@example.com
Ashlynn Freestone | firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Experience Coordinator:
Jasmine Ferrufino | Jasmine.Ferrufino@informa.com
Informa Connect is committed to improving diversity, equality and inclusion in every industry it operates in, through our agendas and specialist programs to encourage a variety of demographics. We expect all our participants and sponsors to support this ethos. We will be asking all our stakeholders to take care when designing their promotions and other communications to ensure that our events contribute to promoting equality in the industry. Please find our code of conduct here.
Access to Virtual Showcase Page
If you are the primary contact for your company, you will receive details on how to access your account through the ConnectMe event portal following the demo on April 25. If you have not received information on how to sign into the platform, please contact Jasmine.
Please contact Jasmine for the following:
- Virtual access to your company's Virtual Booth/Showcase Page
- Changes to your Virtual Booth/Showcase Page
Virtual Showcase Page
After receiving your details on accessing the ConnectMe event portal, you will be able to update your Virtual Showcase Page. As part of your Virtual Showcase Page, you will be able to include the below items into your page. For any questions, please contact Jasmine.
- Company name (as it should appear on the virtual platform)
- Company description (maximum 500 words)
- Company logo (500 pixels wide x 300 pixels high - JPG / PNG / EPS)
- Videos: provide up to 3 different videos in mp4 format (HD Resolution: 1920x1080 or 1280x720, landscape)
- Documents: provide up to 10 PDF files that can be downloaded
- Background Graphic for your Resource Pages (OPTIONAL): image to increase your company branding on your page.
- Specs: Landscape, 1920 x 1080 pixels as a JPEG or PNG