SMB Financing agenda
The future landscape of SMB banking is shifting. Explore the digital services you need to be offering in order to maintain your client relationships moving forwards.
The Future SMB Financing agenda explores the the biggest challenges facing SMBs. Discover how to develop digital platforms to overcome these, deliver value to SMB clients, and make their lives easier.
Critical discussions include:
- Lending solutions in the small business space
- Using the data at your disposal to help your small business clients to operate more effectively.
- Assessing the disruptors in SMB banking
- Exploring the unique challenges that set SMB clients apart, in order to meet their needs.
Here's who you will meet:
Attendees already registered for the SMB Financing agenda include:
- American Express | VP Digital Payments & APIs
- Avidia Bank | AVP, Strategic Partnerships
- Avidia Bank | EVP, COO
- Avidia Bank | VP, Strategic Partnerships
- Become | VP of Strategic Partnerships
- Capital One | Corporate Development Director
- Commerce Ventures | General Partner + Founder
- Goldman Sachs | Vice President, Structured Finance Investing & Lending
- Radius Bank | VP, Partnerships
- Roc Capital | CEO
- Roc Capital | COO
- Silicon Valley Bank | Vice President
- Sparkir | CEO
- Trulaint FCU | Chief Information Officer
- Vervent | CEO
- Wells Fargo | Senior Vice President, Technology Banking
- Wells Fargo | Vice President – Digital Strategy
- Wells Fargo | VP Innovation and Strategic Initiatives