Meet in Monaco. How we're bringing the industry back safely this October.
Reconnect face-to-face for the first time in 2020 with 500+ senior professionals from across the industry.
At the event
Grimaldi Forum certified as ‘Monaco Safe' by the Monegasque Government
“The safety of the public has always been one of the Principality’s top priorities. The Grimaldi Forum is proud to be one of the first establishments in the Principality to receive the 'Monaco Safe' label from the Government, recognising the sanitary measures we have put in place to ensure our guests have a safe experience from the start of the event to the finish. We are very much looking forward to welcoming IM|Power and FundForum International attendees to Monaco in a safe, sanitary environment.”
Sylvie Biancheri, General Director of the Grimaldi Forum
10 key commitments to your safety
Informa AllSecure outlines 10 key commitments put in place by Informa to demonstrate the enhanced health and safety standards at our events as a result of COVID-19.
Created in collaboration with event and conference association partners including UFI, AEO and SISO, as well as venues, suppliers, contractors and health, government and local authorities - these are industry-wide standards that raise the bar on safe, hygienic, productive and high-quality organised event experiences.
We've got you covered
Extra safety measures for this year's event include:
- Daily temperature checks as you arrive
- Sanitisation stations throughout the venue
- Extra cleaning will take place throughout the venue at regular intervals during the event, including conference theatres, on exhibit stands and in all common areas
- 1m social and physical distancing policies
- Contactless registration points
- One-way navigation with clear signage everywhere to help guide you
- Face coverings will also be provided to wear inside the venue and outside areas when social distancing isn't possible.
Safe social distancing policies
Like most of Europe, Monaco has introduced specific safety measures for business events. This includes distancing of 1m throughout the venue - including the exhibit hall, in content theatres and during networking events (most of which will take place outdoors).
We’re adapted the entire event floor plan so that a 1m distance is as easy to maintain as possible, with clear instructions and signage to guide you throughout your time with us.
Content sessions will have a spare seat between each delegate and all shared indoor spaces will be operated at 50% of their normal capacity. Where the Grimaldi Forum would comfortably house well over 2,000 attendees, we're restricting numbers down to 500 to ensure social distancing measures are easy to maintain throughout.
Network in the October sunshine
Monaco still gets plenty of sunshine in October which means we can take our networking events outside.
Catch up with colleagues over drinks, enjoy ocean views and build those all important connections face-to-face - something we've been missing since Covid-19.
Our venues feature almost 5,000 square metres of outdoor space - providing plenty of space for social distancing policies to be comfortably adhered to.
Before the event
More options when you book
From price reductions to group discounts, swapping passes to digital-only access - here's what you need to know.
- Pay less in 2020.
2019 late booking price: £4,499. 2020 price: £2,499. Save £2,000.
- Pay even less as a group.
Register two passes and the third and each subsequent booking from your company made at the same time will receive 25% off.
- Changed your mind?
Whether you book the physical or digital pass, if you change your mind you can switch at a later date. Simply contact email@example.com to arrange.
- Two weeks of digital IM|Power content, included free
Buy a pass to attend in Monaco and your access to IM|Power is included, free of charge.
Arrange your time in Monaco online
All registered delegates will receive logins to the IM|Power digital platform a week before the conference.
- Login and create your profile. Include a picture so people can easily spot you when you're in Monaco
- Browse the delegate list to see who will be at the event and identify who you might want to meet with
- Send messages and pre-schedule meetings for the three days you're in Monaco. Know exactly who, where and when you're meeting and cut down on time spent looking for somewhere to sit!
- Plan your time more carefully and look at the floorplan so you know the rough layout of the venue when you arrive. Take note of our socially distanced meeting areas and cluster your meetings in one area so you're not moving between spaces too much
After the event
Continue with IM|Power
FundForum International and IM|Power Leaders will kick off the main IM|Power programme in Monaco but the content and networking doesn't stop there.
Use your existing IM|Power login and profile to start connecting with the wider IM|Power audience once you're back in the office and stream content from events like Alts Invest, Inside ETFs Europe and the Sustainability & Impact Investor Forum.