Bringing the industry back together in Monaco
Reconnect face-to-face in a safe and controlled setting
Grimaldi Forum certified as ‘Monaco Safe' by the Monegasque Government
“The safety of the public has always been one of the Principality’s top priorities. The Grimaldi Forum is proud to be one of the first establishments in the Principality to receive the 'Monaco Safe' label from the Government, recognising the sanitary measures we have put in place to ensure our guests have a safe experience from the start of the event to the finish. We are very much looking forward to welcoming IM|Power 2020 attendees to Monaco in a safe, sanitary environment.”
Sylvie Biancheri, General Director of the Grimaldi Forum
10 key commitments to your safety
Informa AllSecure outlines 10 key commitments put in place by Informa to demonstrate the enhanced health and safety standards at our events as a result of COVID-19.
Created in collaboration with event and conference association partners including UFI, AEO and SISO, as well as venues, suppliers, contractors and health, government and local authorities - these are industry-wide standards that raise the bar on safe, hygienic, productive and high-quality organised event experiences.
Pre 'meet' before Monaco
We're opening our digital platform a week before the conference kicks off, allowing you to connect and start conversations before you arrive in Monaco.
Browse the delegate list, send messages and pre-arrange your meetings so that when you arrive you know exactly who you're meeting, where and when. Eliminating the reliance on meeting people in passing!
PLUS - we're opening the virtual doors to the entire IM|Power delegate list so you'll be able to send messages and chat via video link with 2,000+ senior professionals whether they're in Monaco with you or not.
We've got you covered
Extra safety measures for this year's event include:
- Extra cleaning will take place throughout the venue at regular intervals during the event, including conference theatres, on exhibit stands and in all common areas
- 1m social and physical distancing policies
- Contactless registration points
- One-way navigation with clear signage everywhere to help guide you
- Face coverings will also be provided to wear inside the venue and outside areas when appropriate
The 1m rule
Like most of Europe, Monaco has introduced specific safety measures for business events.
This includes distancing of 1m throughout the venue - including the exhibit hall, in content theatres and during networking events (most of which will take place outdoors).
We’re adapted the entire event floor plan so that a 1m distance is as easy to maintain as possible, with clear instructions and signage to guide you throughout your time with us.
Book with total confidence
As the COVID-19 situation is changing daily, we want you to feel confident about booking with us.
- If Informa needs to reschedule the event, we will simply roll over your booking to the new dates
- If Informa is unable to run the event again in the next 12 months, you will be entitled to a full refund
- If you book a physical or digital pass and change your mind further down the line, we'll switch it for you and amend the price accordingly (honoring the price you would have paid on your original booking date)
- If you have questions or concerns, please contact either: