Future Legal Technology Forum
Hear from legal tech experts and meet decision makers face-to-face, for in-depth knowledge and networking of real value.
A NEW DIGITAL EXPERIENCE
Sophisticated and fully interactive:
- Tune into presentation and panels discussions
- Join Q&As and participate in audience polls
- Network before, during and after the event
- Schedule meetings with delegates, speakers and sponsors
- Video and text chat live, 1:1 or in a group
WHAT MAKES FLT2020 UNIQUE?
In these uncertain times it can be difficult to plan for the future.
But the industry insights and powerful connections you find at events are just as important to you than ever.
So in light of global precautions and restrictions caused by COVID-19, we wanted to offer our community an opportunity to get together, take stock and talk about challenges and opportunities without the need to travel or gather in a single location.
What to expect
This isn’t like other digital events you’ve seen before.
Wherever you are, you'll be able to access the same quality panel discussions, presentations and case studies, and benefit from the invaluable networking you've come to expect from a face to face event.
Create personalized profiles, send messages, arrange virtual meetings, and interact with speakers and fellow attendees in live chat Q&A and polls.
Insights from Industry Experts
With content spread over two afternoons, this year's digital programme gathers industry-leading speakers to discuss legal tech and digital innovation, unmissable sessions include:
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Integrating Technology into a Law Firm
- End of US-EU Privacy Shield – unpacking the CJEU decision