Future Legal Technology Forum
Hear from legal tech experts and meet decision makers face-to-face, for in-depth knowledge and networking of real value.
The ultimate review of technology for the legal industry. Decision makers and leading technology experts unite to showcase the potential of tech to transform your legal and digital identity.
2019 CROSS-SECTOR LEGAL TECH EXPERTS INCLUDED:
THE FUTURE LEGAL TECH CONFERENCE COVERED LEGAL TECH DISRUPTION AND INNOVATION:
A variety of leading experts in legal technology and digital innovation discussed how to adopt and implement technology to its full potential, how to choose the right technology provider in a saturated market, and how to tackle the most important issues in the digital age including cybersecurity, data protection, AI and blockchain.
With technology constantly evolving and the entire legal industry facing digital disruption, you can't afford to miss the Future Legal Technology Forum.
Legal transformation with AI
- Advancements in AI and machine learning over the past year
- Using machine learning and AI to improve legal practice and increase value to stakeholders and clients
- AI implications for in-house and private practice
Cybersecurity and Data Protection
- Recent threats to cybersecurity in the legal sector
- How to ensure data security in law firms
- How to recognise and manage cyber-risks
- Using AI to mitigate cyber-risks
Harnessing the Value of Technology
- Preparing legal teams and corporates for adopting new technologies
- Understanding how to use technology to enhance your business
- Are GC ready/sufficiently trained to become technology advisors?
- Legal and ethical standards in technology