Lead Hub Sponsor
GMR Airports Ltd
GMR Group is a leading global infrastructure conglomerate with interests in Airports, Energy, Transportation and Urban Infrastructure. GMR Airports, a joint-venture with Groupe ADP, have around 172 mn passenger capacity in operation and under development. Its impressive portfolio comprises of the following operating assets:
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi
- Rajiv Gandhi Hyderabad International Airport, Hyderabad
- Mactan Cebu International Airport in the Philippines.
Airport Projects under development include:
- Greenfield Airport in Mopa, Goa
- New Heraklion Crete International Airport in Greece in partnership with GEK Terna.
- Greenfield Airport in Bhogapuram, Andhra Pradesh
The group has extensive presence in entire airport system value chain including airport construction, duty free, cargo, car parks etc. Furthermore, the Group is leading the way by ushering in the innovative concept of Airport Cities across its portfolio. The first phase at Delhi Aerocity comprising of 45 acres already hosts more than 15 hotels, offices and retail spaces with well laid out public amenities. At Hyderabad the group is developing India’s largest integrated airport city consisting of offices, retail, leisure & entertainment, hospitality, education and healthcare assets.