Exhibitor Resource Center
Exhibitors and Sponsors: Below is information and links that will help you prepare for the 2018 GAIM Ops event coming up in Cayman.
Exhibitor Service Kit
CLICK HERE to download the complete exhibitor service kit.
The exhibitor service kit includes:
- Important Dates and Deadlines
- General Information and Schedule
- Hotel Information
- Event Rules and Regulations
- Shipping Information
- Conference Passes
- Onsite Contact Form
- Insurance Information
Exhibitors may not set up or tear down outside of the specified times without approval from Show Management.
Exhibitor Move In:
Exhibitor Set-Up will begin:
- Sunday, April 22, 2018: 2:00pm-4:00pm
- Sunday, April 22, 2018: 4:30pm- 6:00pm
- Monday, April 23, 2018: 7:30am- 6:00pm
- Tuesday, April 24, 2018: 7:45am- 4:15pm
- Wednesday, April 25, 2018: 8:30am- 11:00am
Exhibitor Move Out:
Exhibitor Breakdown will begin:
- Wednesday, April 25, 2018: 11:00am- 1:00pm
Your GAIM Ops exhibitor space includes:
- space for your 8x10 tabletop/popup booth
- 6' skirted table
- 2 chairs
You will need to order (NOT included with your booth):
- Audio/Visual services
To order any of the additional services for your booth, please order through The Ritz-Carlton directly by contacting, Bogdan Valeriu Olar, firstname.lastname@example.org.
All exhibition materials should be shipped directly to the Ritz-Carlton.
Please use the following label:
The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman
1066 West Bay Road
Seven Mile Beach
Grand Cayman, KY 1 1209
Attn: Business Center
Danielle Castro (Company Name & Box Contents*)
Program Name: GAIM Ops Conference
Box __ of __
*Please include the contents of each box on the label (ie. Booth materials, bag insert, seat drop, lanyards etc.)*
Please see the shipping instructions for shipping information, including packaging labels and shipping and handling fees.
As part of our customer service to the exhibitors, please send the tracking numbers for any boxes/booths shipped to The Ritz-Carlton. Our show management team will help track packages on-site should any issues or delays arise.
Please complete the exhibitor shipment tracking form and email to Danielle.Castro@KNect365.com by Tuesday, April 17, 2018.
You are entitled to a certain number of complimentary registration passes per your agreement. If you are unsure how many passes you have used or what comes with your package, please contact Danielle Castro (Danielle.Castro@KNect365.com).
Your Complimentary Passes:
To register your passes, please use the Exhibitor Registration Portal below:
- Enter the full contact details of each of your attendees and click submit to complete the registration.
- You will need to go back to the link above for each attendee's registration.
- Please refer to your sponsorship agreement for your number of allotted passes.
- Speakers will automatically be registered, so please do not use your allotments to register speakers.
- If you have any changes to your registered passes, please email these changes to Danielle.Castro@KNect365.com.
As a partner, you are entitled to purchase additional passes at a group discount. To inquire about purchasing additional passes, please contact Peter Ilich in our Delegate Sales Department, Peter.Ilich@knect365.com or 646-895-7443.
Reserve your Room at GAIM Ops
The Ritz-Carlton is currently sold out of rooms. To assist you with accommodations, we have put together a map of nearby hotels with availability. Please use this link to book a room at a nearby hotel or you may call the reservation number for the Ritz below to see if any rooms have been made available.
General questions about the service kit, registration, or event logistics:
For questions about your specific sales contract or marketing add-ons:
Business Development Executive
Business Development Director