Why partner on GC Engage Europe
From the team with the track record who understand what it takes to deliver real value to the real in house leaders.
- We understand the real challenges which the general counsel community face
- We only approach firms based on their expertise and capability to help address the key challenges
- No substitutes, no replacements
- The real in house leaders with P&L responsibility
- Build market share and minimise risk by networking with a pure general counsel peer group
- Position yourself as a true thought leader through targeted roundtable topics
- Reduce the cost and time involved in new client development
- Extensive networking opportunities including drinks receptions, lunches and gala dinners
- Limited sponsor involvement which drives the value of participation
We can tailor specific sponsorship and exhibition packages to help you meet and influence the people who are going to ensure the growth of your business now and in the future. With a clear understanding of your overall marketing strategy, we will work in partnership with you to develop a bespoke marketing solution to meet your objectives. We will ensure that you enjoy all the benefits of association with the right event, targeted at the right delegates, with a promotional package that underpins your marketing objectives.
Want to know more?
Please contact Hannah McGeachy on +44 (0) 20 7017 6354 or e-mail Hannah.McGeachy@informa.com.
Speaking Slot on the Agenda
A powerful platform from which to showcase the industry knowledge and abilities of a senior representative of your organisation.
Exposure on conference brochure, website, banners, posters, set panels, conference documentation and delegate gifts – a comprehensive brand awareness raising opportunity which targets people beyond attending the conference itself.
Hosting a Drinks Reception or our Gala Dinner
A fantastic networking opportunity in an environment that you control. Support our welcome drinks, Day 1 drinks reception, or the Gala Dinner.
An exhibition stand in the conference networking area – demonstrate your products, network with attendees, hold informal meetings or just give more exposure to your brand via an exhibition stand in the only networking area in the conference, where all coffee breaks and lunches are held.
Content-driven marketing through articles in our conference document packs for delegates or webinars targeted at both attendees and the wider international audience.
Ensure key members of staff attend the event for free, or extend invitations to key clients and prospects.