7 December 2021
Crowne Plaza London - Kings Cross,
General Insurance Complaints Management Forum
Best Practice Strategies & Regulatory Updates
Benefits of attending
Do you want to solidify customer relationships, improve effectiveness in your team, and learn how to get the best return on investment for complaints?
HEAR INSIGHTS ON INSURANCE COMPLAINTS FROM THE FINANCIAL OMBUDSMAN
- Hear a presentation from John Quinlan, Ombudsman at the FOS.
- John has been an Ombudsman since 2012, leads work on property insurance and for the insurance practice group.
- Hear the trends seen in the insurance complaints space, as well as insight on firms' complaints handling processes.
IMPROVE APPROACHES TO ONGOING CHALLENGES IN COMPLAINTS TEAMS
- How are firms preparing for the current FCA consultation on vulnerable customers, and what change may it bring?
- Are companies empowering front line staff to make decisions on complaints?
- Root Cause Analysis - how can firms bridge the gap and deal with the ongoing regulatory focus?
SUCCESSFULLY MANAGE EMERGING RISKS IN COMPLAINTS MANAGEMENT
- Consider the emerging role of technology and the digitisation of complaints handling.
- Tackle challenges of social media influences on complaints handling, what is best practice?
- Network with insurance companies and explore how firms are harnessing new solutions such as AI.
Become an Event Partner and Raise your Firm's profile within the Operational Resilience Space
As an event sponsorship or exhibition partner, we can help you to forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm. Through understanding your business objectives and requirements we can tailor a solution to suit your strategy and budget.
Don't miss your chance to get involved! For a bespoke package, contact Sophie Serhan on Sophie.Serhan@informa.com or call: +44 (0)20 7551 9931
RECONNECT WITH THE INDUSTRY
Our first priority in bringing GI Complaints Management back in person is to work closely with local authorities and venue partners.
Discover more about what range of measures we are taking, what Complaints Management Forum may look like this year and why you can book with confidence based on our new booking policy.
The event will be planned carefully in accordance with the latest UK government guidelines.