16-17 November 2021
Stay up-to-date on emerging risks and evolving global accounting standards, accelerate digital transformation and establish partnerships to achieve financial excellence
Register now for the only global event dedicated to distinctive business needs and technical accounting challenges in life sciences. Hear from experts and network with colleagues from across the industry as you prepare to launch new products and drive growth.
CPE-Accredited Sessions Cover Hot Topics, Including:
- Strategies for effective financial planning and analysis
- Digital finance transformation and use of advanced analytics
- Automation and its impacts to financial reporting
- U.S. IPO roadmap
- Mergers and Acquisitions update and strategic transaction models
- The evolving role of finance in an era of cybersecurity and data privacy concern
- Joint ventures, license agreements, strategic partnerships and deal-making
- Talent versus technology – Which is the future of finance?
- Measuring and reporting ESG (environmental, social and governance)
- Optimizing growth in Europe and UK
Who Should Attend
You will benefit from attending this event if you are a CFO, CAO, Controller or senior level director from the pharmaceutical, biotech or medical device industries with responsibilities or involvement in the following areas:
Risk & Controls
This conference will also benefit consultants, software providers and audit firms that provide outside council to life science accounting executives.