What is Global Marine Casualties Week about?
With 5 events over 3 days, attendees will benefit from a week's worth of unique expert insight and analysis, and unrivalled networking opportunities.
Join salvors, insurers, underwriters, legal professionals, regulators, authorities, liquefaction specialists, average adjusters, P&I correspondents, fire & safety experts and shipowners to discuss all aspects of casualties at sea.
Salvage & Wreck
Salvage & Wreck London is the leading two-day conference in the sector, which annually attracts an international audience of over 200 attendees from across the salvage value chain.
Gain insight into:
- Salvor survival strategies in today's climate
- The future of salvage contracts and solutions
- Claims handling issues from the insurers' perspective
- Casualty management case studies
- Oil spill response strategies
Liquefaction of Bulk Cargoes
A one-day seminar focusing on the technical, financial and legal implications of liquefied bulk cargoes.
Get up to speed on:
- Both the theory and practicalities of liquefaction
- Liquefaction hot spots
- Current regulations and guidelines
- Moisture content sampling and testing techniques
A one-day seminar focusing on the principles of General Average, YAR 2016 and how to calculate to GA.
- The impact of YAR 2016 and revisions to key clauses
- The insurer's perspective on GA and factors influencing H&M and cargo claims
- How to calculate GA
- The issues relating to mega containerships
Maritime Accidents & Emergencies
This one-day summit gathers key stakeholders in the emergency response sector to discuss effective planning, prevention and response to maritime incidents at sea.
Discuss with experts and peers:
- Risk management and emergency preparedness
- Management of search and rescue operations
- The latest technology and innovative solutions
Management & Prevention of Containership Fires
Join this one-day seminar to get up to speed on one of the most pressing issues impacting the liner industry and discuss how to mitigate the risk of containership fires.
Find out about:
- How best to manage a containership fire?
- How can fires be prevented?
- Current fire and safety regulations
- Managing misdeclared and undeclared cargoes
- What can operators do to prevent loss of life and damage to cargo?
Global Marine Casualties Dinner
Join fellow attendees of the Global Marine Casualties Week for an evening of informal networking after close of day 1.
The dinner is a perfect way to strengthen your links with existing connections and build new ones, while enjoying a relaxed atmosphere, superb three-course meal and excellent wine.
Tickets now available to purchase on a first come, first served basis.