Welcome to the 100% Virtual GPRAS Exhibition Manual 2021!
Welcome to this year's year's Global Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs Summit Virtual 2021! Below you will find important details and deadlines to prepare your team ahead of the event. Our new and improved virtual platform makes it easier than ever for you to showcase your technologies and connect with global end-users and decision makers.
Please watch our two minute virtual event demonstration video to learn about the platform and it's features.
If you have any questions please contact Chelcie Bird
Our number one priority is to deliver you an outstanding virtual experience, I look forward to working with you.
Your virtual hub allows you to connect directly with attendees. It's a place for you to display content such as videos, images, and documents. Each hub can hold up to 3 videos and 3 documents. The attendee can also connect with you and your team on the booth, through video chat and the messenger function. You can even host 1-1 meeting on your hub, simply arrange to meet your attendees at your hub.
Meetings and networking are all done within the platform. There are various ways to network on the app.
- 1-1 Meeting - Arrange specific meetings with a targeted audience.
- Coffee Tables - Pop into the open coffee tables inside the Hub to meet fellow attendees.
- Chat Function - Like most social media platforms, try the instant message function.
- Booth Visits - Anyone can stop by for a chat at your booth, be it F2F or via the chat.
- VIP Room - Usually hosted by a sponsor and attended by those who are invited
- Should I have a staff member always on my virtual booth?
The best practice is like a live event - ideally, the client would have someone on their booth (hub) at all times - please remember to advise they don't need to be permanently within the showcase page itself as they can be called from wherever they are in the platform but it is still advisable to have 1 person there to see attendees coming in and out of their hub and have the opportunity to connect with them quickly.
- What format/spec should I send my documents/videos/images?
The video should be .MP4, Documents for download should be .pdf and images should be .jpeg
- I can only have 3 videos and 3 documents at my booth - can these be changed each day?
Yes, you can have these on rotation but they must be prepped before and sent to Chelcie by the deadline.
- When is the deadline to send in our collateral?
- When will my staff receive their logins to the event?
Once you register them on the portal, they are then registered for the conference. Login credentials will be sent the week before the event