In April 2020, the discussions for e-regulatory and regulatory professionals will taking place in Berlin. Will you be there?
Networking Drinks with the Regulatory Community
The perfect opportunity to network with your fellow regulatory peers in an informal setting, join us at our evening drinks reception.
Discuss tips, swap business cards and make life-long connections at the Global Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs Summit this year.
Further details coming soon...
Who could you be joining at Global Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs Summit?
Bringing the community together to discuss the hot topics, concerns and latest insights in the field.
Join us this April and network with peers within the following roles:
- Account Executive
- Administrative Analyst
- Associate Director Regulatory Affairs
- CMC Senior Manager
- Corporate Development Manager
- Director Regulatory Affairs/Quality/Clinical Studies
- Dossier Manager
- Product Manager
- eSubmissions Manager
- eSubmissions Specialist
- Manager of Regulatory Affairs/CMC/Life Cycle
- Group Leader
- Head of Regulatory Affairs/IDMP/FDF
- Project Lead IDMP/SPOR/Regulatory Affairs
- Specialist Regulatory Affairs
- Labelling Strategist Manager
- Senior Advisor | Risk Advisory
- Managing Director
- International Regulatory Affairs Coordinator
- RIM Specialist
- Regulatory Intelligence Solutions
- Principal Scientist
- Project Manager Regulatory Affairs
- VP Regulatory Affairs
- Associate Regulatory Operations
- Senior Account Executive
- Senior Consultant
- Senior Account Manager
- Senior Director Regulatory Affairs
- Senior Regulatory Affairs Coordinator
- Senior Manager Regulatory Affairs/eSubmissions
- Senior Regulatory Affairs Analyst
- Senior Sales Executive
All attendees will receive exclusive access to the official Global Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs Summit networking app.
You will be able to browse the attendee list, set up one-to-one meetings, access speaker presentations, view the latest agenda and navigate the venue with maps and floor plans.
Secure your place and look out for the app invitation a couple of weeks before the event.
A glance at the 2019 list...
Get a sense of who you will network with by taking a look at the list of companies that joined us in 2019
- Abbott Laboratories Ltd
- AbbVie Ltd
- Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Almus Pharmaceuticals
- Aptuit (Verona) Srl, an Evotec Comp
- Asphalion SL
- BlueReg Group
- Cesra Arzneimittel GmbH & Co. KG
- Cheplapharm Arzneimittel GmbH
- Chiesi Farmaceutici SpA
- Cognizant Technology Solutions
- CSL Behring AG
- Debiopharm Research & Manufacturing SA
- F Hoffmann La Roche AG
- Farmaprojects S.A.U
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S
- Fresenius Kabi Deutschland GmbH
- Gilead Sciences International Ltd
- Grunenthal GmbH
- GSK Services Sp. z o.o.
- HAL Allergy BV
- Iperion Consultancy
- Kyowa Kirin
- Laboratoires Thea
- LifeBee Srl
- Lilly Deutschland GmbH
- Medac GmbH
- Menarini Ricerche S.P.A.
- Merck KgaA
- Mundipharma Research Ltd
- Novartis Pharma AG
- NTC Srl
- Parexel International Ltd
- Pharma To Market Pty Ltd
- Planet Pharma Solutions Inc
- Pro Med CS Praha AS
- ProductLife Group
- Santen Oy
- Sobi AB
- Teva Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- TRB Chemedica Int SA
- Vianex SA
- Xellia Pharmaceuticals ApS
- YURiA PHARM LLC