29 June 2021
Online Virtual Conference,
Delivered Live (BST) & On-Demand Afterwards
Global Trade Compliance & Export Controls Forum
Hear from the Export Control Joint Unit and Bureau of Industry & Security
Meet Our Expert Speakers!
- CMMC: an opportunity for data and technology management solutions?
- Leveraging cyber considerations for improved risk-assessments
- Improving trade compliance processes and procedures
- What is technology and when is it controlled?
- When is transferring technical information considered to be an export?
- What should be included in your compliance programme for controlling technology transfer.
- Licences and record keeping
- Jurisdictional differences
Training and Processes
- Employee notification
- Embedded system rules
- Shipment control
- How an ICP can help to reduce risk