29-30 September 2020
Delivered Live Online (BST time) & On-Demand Afterwards
Global Trade Controls & Sanctions Virtual Conference
Decoding Trade Controls, Sanctions and Regulations on Dual-Use Goods - Minimise risk. Enhance competitiveness. Maintain compliance.
The leading two-day international trade controls conference for export compliance professionals.
Agenda Highlights Include
An unpredictable regulatory environment demands ironclad compliance strategies. Develop yours with expert insights from the industry's key players.
Focus on sanctions and compliance priorities
- Report from OFAC on latest enforcement actions and guidance to companies on compliance
- The UK's sanctions regime and enforcement cases
- Managing the contradictions between data protection vs export controls
Hear from leading regulators on global export control policies and implementation
- Review of export control policies from the UK, Germany, EU, USA and Japan
- Meeting the continuing Brexit challenges
- Revisiting the EU Dual Use Regulation
Managing technology transfers and cloud services to avoid security breaches
- How do companies put together a watertight export control plan?
- Monitoring home workers to prevent gaps in controls
- Ensuring effective training and ICPs
Implementing controls for new, emerging and foundational technologies
- US proposals for management of emerging and foundational technologies
- How to deal with encryption and emerging technologies in a company successfully
- Understanding the international approaches towards emerging technology
Interactive features & case studies
2 facilitated group discussions:
- Sanctions workshop: all you need to know about the current state of global sanctions
- Internal compliance programmes: incorporating and implementing global requirements into your ICP
Asia briefing: current policies and regulations
- Key update on Japanese export controls and sanctions
- Analysis of the latest Chinese draft export control law
- Developments in India's export controls and sanctions regulations
What to expect
- Our virtual platform will be your conference venue
- Enjoy enhanced flexibility with access to live and on-demand content
- Interact with influential speakers during live Q&A
- Participate in live polls
- Join hosted meeting rooms
- Visit exhibitors at virtual booths who will display a range of recorded material and downloadable information
- Sing up to 1:1 meetings with our exhibitors to find out more about their services
Partner with us as a virtual sponsor
Demonstrate your thought leadership and align your brand with the new virtual market.
Partnering with us at this virtual forum, will allow you to access an audience unconstrained by traditional travel and time considerations. Benefit from deeper insights from our audience with enhanced analytics in your post show report.