Decarbonising the planet by 2050 is one of the key goals set by countries around the world. To achieve this, governments and organisations are looking at various strategies of energy transition and deploying new projects to enhance the production of green hydrogen. While the production is being enhanced and energy issues are addressed, transportation and storage still pose a huge challenge for the future.
The Green Hydrogen Forum 2022 brings together industry professionals, government representatives, energy experts, policymakers, oil and gas infrastructure companies, green energy developers, utility companies, technology providers, and investors to discuss and analyse critical strategies and decisions required to unlock the potential of green hydrogen. They will also present their perspective, have in-depth discussions on the early projects launched and propose possible solutions shaping the future of green hydrogen.
KEY TOPICS INCLUDED IN THE GREEN HYDROGEN ONLINE FORUM
Green Hydrogen – Is It the fuel of the Future?
Key Trends and the Way Forward
New Business Models for the Deployment of Green Hydrogen
Investment Strategies and Cost-Effective Solutions for Green Hydrogen Assets
Policies and Regulations Adopted by the Government & Organisations
Infrastructure Development for Transportation and Storage
- Meet, Engage and Network with energy industry stakeholders to unlock your potential business partnerships
- Listen from the energy experts, policy makers and government officials about their approach in driving the green hydrogen agenda and decarbonisation journey.
- Know how to secure international co-operation to finance green hydrogen projects
- Understand the physical feasibility of green hydrogen assets and learn about the importance of close relationships with developers to ensure safe and timely delivery to correct locations
- Get an update on the ongoing projects through presentations and case studies and learn about new investment prospects