11 - 12 March 2020
Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel,
The world's largest conference on green ship technology
Green Ship Technology is the only conference to address all of the environmental challenges which the maritime industry faces today
Running in association with Lloyds List you will be able to tailor make your 2 day conference by choosing from detailed tracks on decarbonisation, ship design, green ports, vessel efficiency, energy sources, fuels, and ship finance for sustainable projects
2020 KEY AGENDA TOPICS
Achieving 2050: decarbonising the shipping industry
- Developing zero emission ships: insights on critical success factors
- Green financing options: impacts of Poseidon Principles
- Case study from MSC Cruises on their progress in moving towards a decarbonised future
- Comparative analysis of the viability of alternative fuels
360 discussion sessions
- Ballast water management enforcement
- Developing a standard for inwater cleaning
- Ships' wastewater and waste management
- DHL and H&M discuss the shippers' views on emissions measuring
Implementation of IMO 2020 - feedback from the front line
- Update on the implementation progress since the launch of IMO 2020
- Fuel availability, compatibility and pricing from Concawe
- How enforcement is being managed
- Update on future IMO regulatory developments from the Danish Maritime Authority with comment from the European Commission and Hapag Lloyd
Innovative ship design and technology
- Explore new ship designs to meet 2030 and 2050 regulations
- Engine manufacturer modifications for 2050
- How owners and operators are planning ahead
Participate in live debates
- Discuss the continued use of LNG and prospects for other fuels
- Shipowner/cargo interests: meeting the climate challenge by collaboration across the value chain with input from DHL and H&M
- Discover the pros and cons of scrubbers, including contingency measures, compliance issues, practical problems
In-depth focus days: Future propulsion to move towards lowering emissions
- International Wind Propulsion for Shipping Forum
- Battery Technology for Shipping Workshop
- Tuesday 10 March 2020
2020 EXPERT SPEAKERS
Selected shipowners attend our events for free as VIP guests!
2019 attendee shipowners included; Statoil ASA - Royal Caribbean Cruises - Ultragas - Condor Ferries Limited - Cargill - BP Shipping - Maersk Line - Chevron Shipping Co. LLC - Navigator Gas - Stolt Tankers BV - Ministry of Defence UK - Maersk Tankers A/S and many more.
For further information on other events in the series and to apply for a VIP ticket contact Ellen today on Ellen.Minshull@Informa.com.
CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Green Ship Technology is now a CPD certified event. Attendees can request a CPD certificate after attending the event.
For further information on CPD accreditation please visit: www.cpduk.co.uk.