11 - 12 March 2020
Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel,
The world's largest conference on green ship technology
Tailor make your 2 day conference by choosing from detailed tracks on decarbonisation, ship design, green ports, vessel efficiency, energy sources, fuels, and ship finance for sustainable projects.
Green Ship Technology is the only conference to address all of the environmental challenges which the maritime industry is facing today. Gain global insight on strategies and technical solutions for meeting IMO regulations and creating a sustainable shipping future.
2020 EXPERT SPEAKERS
2020 KEY AGENDA TOPICS
Achieving 2050: decarbonising the shipping industry
- Developing zero emission ships: focus on what are the critical success factors?
- Green financing options: what impact will the Poseidon Principles have?
- Case studies of zero emission technologies and economic possiblities
- Comparative analysis of the viability of alternative fuels
360 degrees discussion groups
- Ballast water management enforcement
- Developing a standard for inwater cleaning
- Ships' wastewater and waste management
- Shipowners and shippers dialogue on emissions measuring
Implementation of IMO 2020
- Update on the implementation progress in the first few months of IMO 2020
- Fuel availability, compatibility and pricing
- Enforcement: how is this being managed?
Ship design, technology and innovation
- What will ships designed for 2030 and 2050 look like?
- What are the engine manufacturers doing for 2050?
- How are owners and operators planning ahead?
Get involved in the debates
- Discuss the continued use of LNG and prospects for other fuels
- Shipowner/cargo interests: meeting the climate challenge by collaboration across the value chain
- Discover the pros and cons of scrubbers, including contingency measures, compliance issues, practical problems
NEW for 2020!
Pre-conference learning opportunities
Tuesday 10 March 2020
- International Wind Propulsion for Shipping Forum
- Battery Technology for Shipping Workshop
CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Green Ship Technology is now a CPD certified event. Attendees of the conference will be able to claim up to 19 CPD points for their activity.
For further information on CPD accreditation please visit: www.cpduk.co.uk.
Selected shipowners attend our events for free as VIP guests!
2019 attendee shipowners included; Statoil ASA - Royal Caribbean Cruises - Ultragas - Condor Ferries Limited - Cargill - BP Shipping - Maersk Line - Chevron Shipping Co. LLC - Navigator Gas - Stolt Tankers BV - Ministry of Defence UK - Maersk Tankers A/S and many more.
For further information on other events in the series and to apply for a VIP ticket contact Ellen today on Ellen.Minshull@Informa.com.