CALL FOR SPEAKERS
Would you like to present at GST 2021? If so, then we would love to hear from you!
KEY THEMES FOR GST 2021
- Mitigating climate risk and meeting 2030 and 2050 compliance
- Alternative fuels: infrastructure, safety and sustainability
- Retrofitting: compliance and finances
- Financing and development of wind propulsion systems
- Integration of battery systems: safety and reliability
- ESG factors in shipping
- Carbon pricing schemes
- Market based mid-term measures to reduce GHG emissions
- Developments in alternative power sources
- Strategies for movement to zero emissions
- Commissioning testing of BWM systems
- Hull biofouling and antifouling technology
- Incentives and finance options
Benefits of speaking
- Showcase your expertise in front of a targeted audience of potential business partners
- Be seen as a thought leader and inspire others in your industry
- Unlimited networking opportunities with fellow speakers, VIPs and attendees
- Increased brand awareness through listings on our social media, website, emails and event guide
How to submit your abstract
All abstracts must be submitted by Friday 19 February 2021. Send your abstract(s) to Ana Duvancic - Ana.Duvancic@Informa.com.
Please note that submitting an abstract does not guarantee a speaking slot at the conference.
What do I need to include?
- Paper title
- Authors and co-authors
- Paper outline (abstract should be no more than 150 words)