CALL FOR PAPERS
Would you like to present at GST 2020?
If so, then we would love to hear from you! We have extended the deadline to Monday 7 October 2019.
KEY THEMES FOR GST 2020
- Ballast water treatment technology
- Case studies
- Corporate social responsibility and sustainability
- Developments in alternative power sources
- Developments in engine and propulsion
- Environmental developments in ports and terminals
- Environmental regulations and 2050 targets
- Fuel management and energy efficiency
- Green financing
- Hull biofouling and antifouling technology
- Monitoring, reporting and verification
- Performance monitoring and verification
- Retrofitting for new technology
- Scrubber technology
- Ship design and hydrodynamics
- Wastewater management systems
How to submit your abstract
All abstracts must be submitted by Monday 30 September 2019. Send your abstract(s) to Vanessa Darnborough - Vanessa.Darnborough@Informa.com.
Please note that submitting an abstract does not guarantee a speaking slot at the conference.
What do I need to include?
- Paper title
- Authors and co-authors
- Paper outline (abstract should be no more than 150 words)
Benefits of speaking
- Showcase your expertise in front of a targeted audience of potential business partners
- Be seen as a thought leader and inspire others in your industry
- Unlimited networking opportunities with fellow speakers, VIPs and attendees
- Increased brand awareness through listings on our social media, website, emails and event guide