All the information you need to submit a successful entry
Above all else our judges want to see the real impact your entry has had on your business, the further you can go beyond 'the marketing hype', the better your entry will be.
2020 Award Categories
Advisers are invited to enter as many of categories below, apart from ADVISER OF THE YEAR and OUTSTANDING CONTRIBUTION which are in the gift of the judging panel
BEST ADVISER FOR MENTAL HEALTH STRATEGY AND SUPPORT - Sponsored by Health Assured
BEST ADVISER FOR WORKPLACE WELLBEING
BEST ADVISER FOR INDIVIDUAL INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS - Sponsored by Aetna International
BEST ADVISER FOR CORPORATE INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS - Sponsored by Aetna Internationa
BEST ADVISER FOR HIGH NET WORTH INDIVIDUALS - Sponsored by Bupa
BEST ADVISER FOR INDIVIDUAL HEALTHCARE - Sponsored by Aviva
BEST ADVISER FOR GROUP HEALTHCARE - Sponsored by Bupa
BEST ADVISER FOR INDIVIDUAL PROTECTION
BEST ADVISER FOR GROUP PROTECTION
BUSINESS INNOVATION AWARD
BEST ADVISER SALES & RETENTION TEAM - Sponsored by Bupa
BEST ADVISER CUSTOMER SERVICE
RISING STAR ADVISER
ADVISER OF THE YEAR - Judges Award
OUTSTANDING CONTRIBUTION AWARD - Judges Award
THE ENTRY PROCESS
Entries are sought from independent, advisers, IFAs, brokers, intermediaries etc either individuals or companies . Tied agents are not eligible. Entries in more than one category are encouraged. For each category, there is a two stage judging process. First, a shortlist of three to five intermediaries is chosen and then the judging panel meet to choose the overall winner. All shortlisted intermediaries will be invited to attend the awards.
Submitting an entry
- All entries must be written in English and submitted via our online entries portal
- You may enter as many categories as you want
- All entries should be no longer than 1,000 words.
- Supporting material may be supplied, but your main entry of up to 1,000 words should include all information you deem necessary for your awards entry
- Please follow the awards criteria carefully
- Entry is free.
To submit an entry please follow these steps:
Step 1 - Go to our entry portal and either create an account or login to an existing account.
Step 2 - Pick your category from the 'Categories' section of the 'Awards Summary' page and click 'Enter this category'.
Step 3 - Fill out all of the fields making sure to have ticked the information acknowledgement and have uploaded a logo etc, then click 'Save and go to awards summary'.
Step 4 – You will be taken back to the 'Awards Summary' page, now go to the ‘Entries Not Submitted’ tab.
Step 5 – Use the tick boxes on the right-hand side to select the entries you wish to submit.
Step 6 – Please make sure your name, address, phone number, and email address are correct.
Step 7 – Our entry system allows you build and edit your entry over time so you can start and come back at any time to complete and submit
Step 8 - If you have any questions or need advice about submitting an entry contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 017 6778
What information to submit
Follow the criteria and more detail you provide the better! Broadly we suggest including the following:
- Management; team size and mix; collaboration.
- Results and performance metrics.
- Financial and business impact; return on investment (if applicable).
- Any other information, statistics, facts and figures etc that you think will help us to better understand your entry!
The entry must be tailored to the specific category. The judges are looking for a comprehensive, to the point, clear entry with facts and figures to support it. Hence, we strongly suggest NOT to submit the following:
- Generic promotional material and sales brochures.
- Marketing jargon and buzzwords.
- We reserve the right to publish brief details of all shortlisted entries. This a brief “entry synopsis” that is included on all entry forms.
- All other information provided in the entry is treated in strictest confidence.