The 15th Annual Healthcare Insurance Forum 2019 brings together regulators, payers and providers to explore how they can collaborate more closely through technology use, as well as discuss innovative business models in targeted geographies in MENA.
Download the brochure to get an inside look at the complete agenda and schedule, speaker details, masterclass topics, and a lot more…
Stand-out Topics Include:
- Developing an Advanced and Unified Sector to Meet the Demand for World Class Healthcare
- Is There A Case for Higher Medical Insurance Premiums?
- Innovation through the International Refined Diagnosis-Related Group (IR DRG)
- Taking the Charge for Value Based Healthcare Focusing On ‘Outcome-Based Care’
- Swim or Sink: Analyzing the Increasingly Competitive Healthcare Insurance Sector
- Cyber Security in the New Data Era: How Safe is Your Greatest Asset?
EVENT IN NUMBERS
3 Days of networking and learning
30+ Conference Attendees
20+ Expert Speakers
2 Interactive masterclasses