Todd JessupChief Operating officer at RVX Asset Management
- Todd is RVX’s Chief Operating Officer, responsible for developing and executing operational plans to best meet business goals and driving organizational improvement. Areas of oversight include compliance, operations, and business development. In addition, he is RVX’s designated Chief Compliance Officer as well as bears responsibility for developing and managing relationships with institutional investors and the investment consultants who advise them.
- Todd has over 27 years of experience in Executive, Marketing and Client Service roles within the investment management industry.
- Prior to joining RVX, Todd was a member of the Executive Team at Vision Capital Management, where he was responsible for helping develop and manage the overall direction of the firm. His responsibilities also included leading the institutional marketing and client service efforts.
- Todd has worked with institutional investors and consultants in Marketing and Client Service roles at firms such as Rigel Capital Management, Clover Capital Management, Atlanta Capital Management and PNC Equity Advisors Co. (now Blackrock).
- Todd has a BS in Business Administration/Management and a BA in International Relations from Bucknell University.
- Todd holds the Chartered Financial Analyst designation and is a member of the CFA Institute and the CFA Society of Dayton, OH.