CONNECT WITH EXPERTS AND PEERS, WHEREVER YOU ARE
- Listen to insightful presentations and case studies
- Join interactive Q&As and participate in audience polls
- Take advantage of the AI matchmaking algorithm to meet valuable connections
- Schedule 1:1 meetings before, during and after the event
- Gain increased flexibility with an option to re-watch key sessions on-demand
- Download conference materials all in one place
Join in discussions and make serendipitous connections
- Join the general networking area and take part in themed discussions
- Spot attendees you were hoping to speak to and network with them instantly
- Connect with colleagues and peers in an informal setting
- Take part in speed networking and make new connections
MAKE CONNECTIONS THAT MATTER
Found an attendee you want to meet with?
Times when both parties are available for meetings are displayed within the platform, to enable you to quickly set-up 1:1 meetings at mutually convenient times.
During these 1:1 meetings you can view video, share screens and invite colleagues to join too.
JOIN THE CONFERENCE FROM ANYWHERE
Make connections that matter and drive your organization forward, wherever you are.
In an era of physical separation, stay connected and up-to-date with key developments impacting your organization through the conference's networking app.
For this online event, the app will be your venue; the app is where the conference is hosted for remote attendees, and where the speakers, sponsors and delegates spend their time before, during and after the event. Let the AI-matchmaking algorithm search the virtual crowd to find your next valuable connection.
You’ll gain access to event app and networking platform a few weeks before the conference. Take a look at your fellow attendees and think about who you’d like to meet.
Set up your profile in the app, and let the AI Matchmaking algorithm recommend the best people for you to connect with, based on your professional background, interests and aims. The more complete your profile, the more effective the tool will be.
Attend live-streamed keynotes, expert panel discussions and practical workshops through the app. Engage in live Q&A, polling, and public or private discussions with fellow attendees.
4. FOLLOW UP
After the event, follow up with your connections. If there's anyone you weren’t able to talk to on the day, you can still use the app to connect with them for a limited time in the days after the event.