Halyna KitorHead of People at Noon
- Worked and lived in the UAE for 15 years
- Started my HR career early on in Harrods HR where I was inspired by people and how company culture can make a difference to the business and create a strong bond between employer and employees
- Was headhunted to come and open Harvey Nichols Dubai and had great opportunity thereon to continue working with Al Tayer Group and help build retail business. Grew the business to 200 stores, 7000 people
- Joined Marka Holding – a publicly listed retail start up. It was a great challenge for me at the time
- Joined Emaar talent team and enjoyed every minute of it and was then offered to join noon – my favourite venture to date.
- Graduated from University College London with an MBA, I am also Chartered MCIP and have completed a number of talent management course in Stanford and Wharton