Hazza AlShammariHuman Resources Director at FLOW Consortium
· Ensure the HR Plan is delivered within FLOW.
· Ensure a local reward, recognition and retention strategy is in place which supports the business growth ambitions.
· Lead the attraction, retention and development of the right talent for the Riyadh Metro.
· Work collaboratively within the HR leadership team to deliver initiatives and programs.
· Ensure a robust succession planning process is in place, seamlessly integrated to the Competence Management System led by the Head of Competence and Training.
· Provide a professional, best in class HR administration/HR shared services service to a business experiencing significant change and growth.
· Drive and lead continuous improvement and innovation so that Riyadh Metro is recognised for providing delivering excellent people practices.
· Build and manage positive relationships with external stakeholders, representatives and government bodies where appropriate, including managing partnerships to leverage Saudization initiatives.
· Provide HR leadership for the CEO and Executive Team ensuring that best practice policies and processes are implemented and followed.
· Ensure an efficient and effective HR service is provided to support all metro employees.
· Ensure appropriate corporate governance is in place to comply with employment legislation and other legal requirements.
· Ensure feedback mechanisms are in place to monitor effectiveness of HR delivery, and to gauge employee satisfaction.
· Lead the HR team in the delivery of quality HR service and performance.
· Ensure HR team is appropriately developed to ensure success.