February 24-26, 2020
Loews Philadelphia Hotel,
Innovative Models for Compliant Patient Support Services to Enhance Access, Affordability and Outcomes
Industry’s largest and highest-acclaimed event focused on Hub and SPP Strategy, providing insight from key stakeholders including manufacturers, specialty pharmacies, hubs, payers, PBMs, physicians and more.
What to Expect
Hub Model Optimization to Streamline and Enhance Processes
- Hear cutting-edge models delivered by Pharming, Relypsa and Sage Therapeutics
- Discuss smart launch strategies and leading commercialization frameworks
- Benefit from a hub blueprint — Product lifecycle action plan and assessment strategies
- Maximize hub performance through training and staff engagement
- Ensure safe guardrails for compliance risks associated with patient assistance and reimbursement support
Stakeholder Insights Driving Synergistic Partnerships
Kelley Allison, Vice President of Patient Access, Rare Disease, Horizon Therapeutics
Fran Castellow, MSEd, President, Operations, Patient Advocate Foundation
Raquel Dina, Director, Clinical Affairs and Quality Assurance, Premier Specialty Pharmacy Services
Tom Doyle, Vice President, Commercial Solutions, Eversana
Eric D. Hargan, Deputy Secretary, Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
Gregg Shapiro, Assistant U.S. Attorney, Chief of Affirmative Civil Enforcement Unit, U.S. Attorney’s Office, District of Massachusetts
Reimbursement and Access Considerations for Innovative Therapies
Spotlight Sessions Include:
- Novel Therapies in the Digital Frontier — How Will the Hub Adapt and Evolve?
- Leveraging Next-Gen Tech to Enhance Electronic Benefit Verification and Prior Authorizations to Optimize Workflow
Product-Specific Case Studies Covering:
- Cell and Gene Therapies
- Orphan, Rare Disease and Gene Therapies
- Combination Products
New This Year!
Director’s Strategy Luncheon —
This exclusive, closed-door networking luncheon is designed to engage in advanced dialogue to share challenges and forward-thinking solutions. *CBI reserves the right to qualify participants for this session and is open to Access and Channel Director’s who are currently employed by a manufacturer.