June 28-30, 2022
Delivered as a Hybrid Event,
Sheraton Parsippany • Parsippany, NJ
Optimize Stakeholder Collaboration to Propel Patient Access and Adherence through End-to-End Support
This gold standard event convenes key stakeholders including manufacturers, specialty pharmacies, hub providers and more for unrivaled collaboration to leverage innovation and optimize access. Be a part of the critical conversation at this timely meeting to explore proven strategies and cutting-edge approaches to drive an all-encompassing, state-of-the-art hub.
CREATE CONNECTIONS AND BENCHMARK WITH INDUSTRY EXPERTS TO ENABLE END-TO-END ACCESS FOR PATIENTS
Live Keynotes Delivering Novel Approaches and Maximized Engagement on High-Impact Topics
- Multi-Stakeholder Panel — Elevate Hub Effectiveness Through Advancement of Stakeholder Partnerships
- Innovative Model Showcase — Emerging Manufacturer Hub Models Transforming the Patient Experience
- Specialty Pharmacy Spotlight — Enhancing Speed-to-Therapy while Increasing Patient Engagement
- Utilize Digital Engagement for End-to-End Patient Support for Specialty Products
Customize Your Experience with Tailored Content
- Choose between two streams of content focusing on:
- Leverage Specialty Data and Analytics for Hub Efficiency and Value
- Hub Model Optimization to Streamline and Enhance Processes
- Build your own agenda with 4 focused breakouts on critical topic areas
Purposeful Networking and Re-Connecting with Colleagues
- Reunite in-person with industry peers, after two years apart
- Benefit from the hybrid experience with access to session recordings in the virtual platform
- Utilize the ConnectMe App to access the latest agenda, live polling, Q&A, digital content materials, interact with exhibitors, attendees and more
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at Hub and Specialty Pharmacy Models East
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, please contact Karen Hanover: firstname.lastname@example.org
The conference was terrific because we had a diverse group of people who all shared difference perspectives on key topics such as RTBC and specialty medicine e-prescribing, leading to a greater understanding of what’s happening in the healthcare market and what we can do to prepare for changes.