Returning May 2024
ICARA & Stress Testing for Investment Firms - 11th Annual Practitioners' Forum
The only in-person forum to focus specifically on ICARA & Stress Testing challenges facing the investment firms sector
Clarify regulatory expectations, gain expert guidance and hear practical experiences.
2023 featured the FCA and expert speakers from Investment Firms & Advisory Firms including:
A packed agenda featuring guidance from the FCA and specialist presentations addressing the biggest challenges:
- Identifying harms & considering primary and ancillary risks
- Engaging senior management to embed ICARA into wider governance processes
- Comparing best practice approaches to Pillar 3 disclosures
Investment firms and advisors discussED best practices approaches in a series of in-depth panel discussions:
- Industry perspectives – take-aways from regulator reviews
- Incorporating a comprehensive wind-down plan
- Stress testing in volatile economic and geopolitical climates
- Exploring differences in regulation and practice between the UK and EU
- Embedding ESG and sustainability considerations into your ICARA process and risk frameworks
Expert speakers included:
- Adrian Mackaay, Director, BLACKROCK
- Darren Nicholls, Head of Risk, Europe, PGIM
- Sarah Finnegan, Global Head of Operational Risk & EMEA Regional Risk Director, ALLIANCE BERNSTEIN
- Bruno Almeida, Chief Financial Officer, FNZ GROUP
SHOWCASE YOUR THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
Become a partner for ICARA & Stress Testing for Investment Firms 2024.
As an event partner we'll help you help you meet and influence the people who are going to ensure the growth of your business now and in the future.
Forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm in the payments sector. Showcase your firm's expertise to these key decision makers as a sponsor of the ICARA & Stress Testing for Investment Firms conference!
For a bespoke package, contact Germantas Kneita via email or call: +44 (0) 20 8052 2081.