April 1-3, 2020
The Notary Hotel,
Collaboration Playbook for Advancing Access and Improving Outcomes Across the Care Continuum
A showcase of novel case studies and innovative partnership models that deliver enhanced value, manage costs and improve quality.
What to Expect
Stay on the Pulse of Market Dynamics and Industry Trends
- This year we have 2 unique payer perspectives that will illustrate the value of the value-based care concept.
- Opening keynote on the State of the Healthcare Industry will be presented by William Wagner, Senior Healthcare Analyst, Vendor Management Center of Excellence, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan. This session will dive into the current landscape as well as the emerging trends and what to expect for 2020.
- Ralph Tang, President, WellCare Health Plans, will deliver a session on Achieving Success in Value-Based Contracting and Health Care to further probe these topics.
Convert Your Data into Knowledge and Power to Improve Patient Outcomes
- 2 New in-depth workshops focusing on Specialty Pharmacy Integration and Contracting with Employers
- An unveiling of a new case study done at Vanderbilt University on patient adherence for specialty pharmacies by Jacob Jolly
- TRAILBLAZER TALK — Improving Population Health on a Broad Scope
This panel will include industry leaders such as: Dr. Richard G. Stefanacci, DO, MGH, MBA, AGSF, CMD, Jefferson College of Population Health, Thomas Jefferson University, Matthew Malachowski, Pharmacy Supervisor, UAB Hospital, Ralph Tang, President, WellCare Health Plans, and John C Robicsek, AVP Strategy, Business, and Program Development, Atrium Health
Innovative Models for Successful Stakeholder Collaboration
- A new case study by Tim Paine at Fairview Health about partnerships for their organization and the unique approach that have. This innovative method has created several mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Sunita Patolia from Partners Healthcare and Matt Schumacher from UCB will co-present about their new collaboration model for digital health innovation. They started with a desired outcome and reverse engineered a solution to fit their needs.
- Partnering Meetings to Engage with Stakeholders and Cultivate Relationships