August 16-17, 2022
Delivered as a Hybrid Event,
The Inn at Penn, Philadelphia, PA
Optimizing Strategic Partnerships to Improve Access and Patient Outcomes
A think-tank for industry pioneers, showcasing novel case studies and innovative partnership models that deliver enhanced value, manage costs and improve quality
What to Expect in 2022...
Brainstorm Strategies to Improve Collaboration and Partnership between IDNs and BIO/Pharma
- Share best practices to overcome pharmacy challenges
- Examine the manufacturers’ view of working with IDNs in the Manufacturer Panel
- Learn from novel case studies on collaboration between IDNs and BIO/Pharma
- Evaluate models for success in the Value-Based Contracting Playbook session
- Consider lessons from leadership in the IDN CEO Fireside Chat
Navigate Regulatory Hurdles and Benchmark with Peers on Best Practices for the Future of Patient Access
- Explore legislative updates to understand the impact of rule changes
- Consider key trends and drivers of change by examining the IDN Specialty Pharmacy Practice Model
- Analyze the future of telehealth and virtual care by examining the impacts of AI
- Inspect best practices for financial modeling
- Brainstorm solutions to improve access within specialty pharma
Engage with Key Stakeholders and Hear from Diverse Perspectives in Interactive Panels and Discussions
- Boost your productivity during 101 sessions for review of biosimilars and rare disease populations
- Hear directly from top IDN CEOs in the IDN CEO Fireside Chat
- Brainstorm impacts of the pandemic in the Industry Inspection Panel Discussion
- Attend sessions where leading experts and solution providers deliver demonstrations and visualizations of best-in-class processes
Who You'll Meet...
Manufacturers Working in...
- National/IDN Accounts
- Health Systems
- Market Access
- Product/Account Management
- Institutional/Hospital Sales
- Hospital/Corporate Accounts
- IDN Solutions
- Channel Strategy
- Customer Strategy
- Sales Operations
- Health Economics
IDN Executives Working in...
- Value-Based Care
- Population Health
- Industry Relations
- Pharmacy Services
- Supply Chain Operations
- Corporate Contracts
- Employer Health Solutions
- Managed Care
Market Dynamics Driving the Dialogue
“There has been notable growth in health system-owned specialty pharmacies in the last four years, with 70% of IDNs reporting having a specialty pharmacy in 2019, up from 39% in 2016. HIRC estimates that up to 85% of IDNs could have their own specialty pharmacy by 2022.”
— Health Industries Research Companies, 2019
“The U.S. integrated delivery network market is expected to reach USD 2137.1 billion by 2027 registering a CAGR of 10.1%”
— Grand View Research, Inc., June 2020
“Life sciences organizations now recognize integrated delivery networks (IDNs) as one of their key customers. There are a few factors at play here: More than half of the volume in many therapy areas flows through IDNs and physicians’ decision-making autonomy continues to decline in the face of industry consolidation and system-level management strategies. And while a clear case for a robust key account strategy existed long before COVID-19, the pandemic has solidified the need to strategically partner with these institutions.”
— ZS, Nov. 2020
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at IDN & Bio/Pharma Partnering
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, please contact us here.
The knowledge base and experience of the attendees exceeded my expectations. The conference truly was a working session more than a speaker’s conference.