Fabrizio ZumboDirector, European Asset Management Research at Cerulli Associates
Fabrizio leads the European Asset and Wealth Management research practice, which focuses on analyzing asset management product development trends, investment, operational and marketing strategies, market and distribution dynamics, regulatory changes, and performing market and competitive intelligence in the United Kingdom, Continental Europe, and the Nordics.
Areas of Expertise:
- Data, market, and competitive intelligence on different segments of the asset and wealth management industry in the United Kingdom, Continental Europe, and the Nordics
- Market trends and dynamics of mainstream and alternative asset classes, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), environmental, social, and governance (ESG), and responsible investing
- Strategic consulting, focusing on market-entry strategies, product-viability analysis, investors’ and intermediaries’ behaviors, competitive benchmarking, customized industry research, and thought leadership
- Private banking and wealth management segments
- Global markets, macroeconomics, and geopolitics