A taste of what's to come
Understand more about what IM|Power Leaders offers by looking back at a key selection of our 2020 sessions.
Watch the videos to hear from speakers including CEOs and business leaders from Federated Hermes, BNP Paribas Securities Services, Standard Life Aberdeen, NinetyOne & Refinitiv.
Comparing global C-suite strategy as tectonic plates shift across society and global economy
How are different parts of the investment ecosystem responding to the challenges?
- Saker Nusseibeh, CBE, CEO, International, Federated Hermes
- Jean Raby, CEO, Natixis Investment Managers
- Gary Baker, CFA, Managing Director EMEA, CFA Institute
- Patrick Colle, CEO, BNP Paribas Securities Services
How increasingly sophisticated transparency and disclosure solutions are driving the adoption of ESG
What’s the impact for investors and asset managers?
Moderator: Susan Caldwell, Director for Financial and Professional Services, Department for International Trade (DIT)
- Sir Douglas Flint, Chairman, Standard Life Aberdeen
- Sarah Peasey, Investment Strategist, LGIM
- John Green, CCO, NinetyOne
How should central banks, governments, investors, and financial markets create resilience?
How will we respond to mitigating climate, global health and inequality. What is the reality of what is to come?
Moderator: Adam Matthews, Director Investment Team, Church of England Pension Fund; Co-Chair, Transition Pathway Initiative
- Sherry Madera, Global Head Industry & Government Affairs, Refinitiv
- Florence Fontan, Head of Company Engagement and General Secretary, BNP Paribas Security Services
- Jean Marie Mercadal, CEO, OFI Asset Management