A global leadership platform like no other
Showing the way: sharing ideas in unprecedented times
The quality and impact of our industry's leaders has never been more important. How will you show the way? Participate in IM|Power Leaders to cement your influence, gain knowledge and strategise beyond your work-teams.
Topics being discussed in 2021:
- geopolitics, tech, business & society re-imagined
- the interconnectedness of global health and the global economy
- sustainability, capital markets & asset management in the climate emergency
- building back better: inclusion, wellbeing, opportunity
- where to build global growth in 2021?
A diverse community of like-minded leaders
IM|Power Leaders gives you the opportunity to participate in global elite conversations beyond your normal networks.
- Join and prepare elite roundtable discussions with other CEOs, CIOs and heads of business
- Build your personal profile by participating in Q&As or small group discussions
- Expand your personal brand and corporate profile beyond your normal geo
- Enjoy exclusive networking features, building rapport with potential new partners
Align your long-term mission
Leaders need to know what is happening beyond their work teams – or risk becoming near-sighted. Become part of the IM|Power Leaders community to seek trusted advice from your peers, make sense of situations, share ideas and build strategy for 2021 and beyond.
Our long term goal is to help CEOs of investment management businesses make the best decisions for shareholders and wider global stakeholders in complex times.
This is your chance to create a disciplined and enjoyable approach to professional development and build new partnerships & collaborations.
Be part of something different
To join the IM|Power Leaders community, please contact Jenny Adams, Editor in Chief at email@example.com.
To qualify you must be in one of these leadership functions from an asset manager, asset owner, wealth manager, large financial institution or pension consultant:
- CEO; President; Executive Chairman
- CIO; Head of Stewardship & Governance; Global Strategy; Innovation; CDO
Please also let us know what you hope to achieve and what you can contribute to the community.