FundForum International 2020
Distribution. Investment. Operations.
Attend in Monaco from 6-7 October. Book a digital-only pass to stream content from 5 - 16 October.
The world's #1 global investment management event
New strategies for business success
Challenge the status quo and question the role of today’s industry disruptors across three main content areas:
- Operations, risk and compliance
Join us as we explore the importance of shifting demographics, liquidity management, automation and the changing fund distribution landscape.
Expert speakers from the industry and beyond
Hear leading industry experts sharing their knowledge and experiences.
Industry leaders taking to the stage include Chris Adamkowski, Google, Major Tim Peake, Astronaut, Robert Fairbairn, BlackRock, Seema Shah, Principal Global Investors, Hendrik Du Toit, Investec Asset Management, Martin Gilbert, Revolut, Olivier Rousseau, the French Pension Reserve Fund, Euan Munro, Aviva Investors, Neil Ward, KNEIP, Suzanne Gyorgy, Citi Private Bank and more...
Fund buyers and asset owners attend free
Fund buyers, allocators and asset owners will enjoy more practical sessions than ever before with 500+ attending across the IM|Power programme.
Including a new power-hour format where leading asset managers will present the rationale behind their fund, a focus on fund selection and analysis; and how to deliver more value for investors.
Invitation-only sessions to be announced soon!
Network in new ways
Making connections is still as powerful as ever. Never more so than in times of unprecedented change.
As such, FundForum International will offer the chance to network online and in-person for 2020:
- Attend the event in Monaco to network and collaborate with community of senior professionals
- Join as a virtual delegate and use the digital platform to build connections from wherever you are in the world
- Combine the two - anyone attending in-person will share the same platform as virtual delegates, allowing for more connections than ever before
Join a community of 2,000+ senior investment management professionals from around the world as part of the IM|Power platform.
How to attend in 2020: in person or online
FundForum International is part of the IM|Power platform and for 2020, the event will take place online and in-person.
- Attend online: from Monday 5th October to Friday 16th October delegates will be able to login to the virtual IM|Power event space and stream live content, catch up on-demand and network with more than 2,000 senior investment professionals from across the world.
- Attend in-person: FundForum International will continue to take place in Monaco as planned on 6-7 October. To ensure attendee safety and comply with the necessary health and safety measures, the event will be a boutique edition, with no more than 500 attendees
However you choose to attend, every delegate will receive access to the entire IM|Power programme!