Investor Forum International
The first global gathering of C-Level representatives of the major global sovereign wealth funds, insurers and pension funds
Tuesday 30 June 2020. Part of IM|Power Leaders.
The annual update on institutional best practices
An agenda for global institutions
Taking place on Tuesday 30 June, 14:30 - 18:00 as part of IM|Power Leaders, Investor Forum International will address solutions to institutional investors key concerns:
- Insurance leaders – winning the zero-interest loser's game
- Co-Investments – a smarter private equity strategy for asset owners?
- Shareholder Activism – the case of the Institutional Investor
- Stranded Assets – restructuring the Institutional Portfolio
- Keynotes – turning the tables on two legendary experts in pension fund investing
Understand what 15 of the most influential institutional investors from Europe, North America and Asia are thinking about.
- Refine and benchmark your institutional solutions strategy
- Profit from open discussions among, not about institutional investors
- Put your favourite topic on the agenda for 2021 by participating in our Slido topic live poll
Only delegates with an IM|Power pass will be able to attend Investor Forum International.
Who will you hear from?
Meet and discuss best practices with C-level representatives from the major global sovereign wealth funds, insurers, pension funds and major family offices from Europe, North America and Asia.
Exchange insights with pension consultants and business leaders and from the world’s top institutional asset managers providing solutions to these asset owners.
Join us in Monaco for your annual update on institutional best practices.