19-20 November 2020
Delivered Live (UK Time) & On-Demand Afterwards
Join the essential conversation about India disputes, new regulatory challenges, and future opportunities with leading practitioners and experts
In 2020, India Disputes will discuss:
Impact of the economic picture on UK & India disputes
- Examining the Brexit impact in UK and extended economic slowdown in India and the impact of these challenges on the disputes market
Has arbitration in India lost its way?
- 2019 amendment & recent judicial pronouncements
- Competition from other international arbitration destinations
- If arbitration in India isn’t lost, where is it going?
View from the bench: judicial perspectives
- Current and former judges share their insights and stories from their time on the bench and what key learnings the audience should take on board for their time in court
How has the IBC been implemented and what is the future for the code?
- Interaction between IBC and insolvency proceedings in other jurisdictions
- Beyond the watershed: what have initial insolvency resolution orders indicated to the industry
Engaging the next generation
- Growth and diversification of the Indian legal market
- International outlook of Indian lawyers
- Interrelationship between in-house legal teams and private practice
- The positives of new business?
Reputational risk: navigating the impact of a dispute on your client
- Differing challenges and priorities between corporate clients and HNWs
- Techniques and tools that can be weaponised against you and your client and how to combat them
- Repercussions on your firm from mishandling reputational risk
We are still confirming our line-up for 2020 but our esteemed speakers at India Disputes 2019 included:
General Counsel, Compliance Officer & Company Secretary - India & South Asia
India Disputes 2019 in Numbers:
2020 Platinum Sponsors
2020 Gold Sponsors
2020 Silver Sponsors
BECOME A PARTNER OF INDIA DISPUTES 2020
Take this opportunity to align yourself with experts in the field and showcase your knowledge and leadership skills to a room full of potential clients at this industry leading event
HEAR WHAT PEOPLE HAD TO SAY ABOUT OTHER INFORMA CONNECT LAW EVENTS
I think the topics are very good, it's exactly what we're looking for, it's exactly the space we're in.
Partner, Grant Thornton
The quality of the panels, the quality of the programme, the quality of the people here was terrific.
Partner, Baker Hostetler
Time out from the daily grind to be inspired and talk about pertinent issues with others.
General Counsel, ESB
Excellent conference well organised and well moderated by the chairman.
Head of Legal Services, SMP Partners
We find the quality of the networking very valuable for us.
Partner, Kobre & Kim
Very fresh, new, updated on a minute by minute basis. I can't wait til the next one.
Partner, Baker Hostetler USA