Benjamin GossackVice President & Director, Portfolio Manager – Fundamental Equity at TD Asset Management
- Lead Manager on the TD Active Global Enhanced Dividend ETF (TGED) & TD Active U.S. Enhanced Dividend ETF (TUED)
- Co-Manager for several North American and Global equity and balanced mandates, including the TD Balanced Growth, TD Tactical Monthly Income, TD Dividend Growth, TD North American Dividend, TD U.S. Dividend Growth, TD Global Equity Focused and TD Global Tactical Monthly Income Funds
- Previously held Primary Analyst responsibilities for the global banking, global technology, global media and global telecom sectors
- Started his career at TDAM as a member of the Derivatives Team where his responsibilities included portfolio management and research for derivative-based portfolios and passive strategies.
- Prior to joining TDAM, he spent 5 years as an Engineering Analyst in the Aerospace industry
B.ASc., University of Toronto
MBA, Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto