Learn how ETFs work
Our complete program will make you an instant expert. Learn how they work, how to trade them, and how to put them to use effectively in portfolios.
Go from zero to hero
We make it easy! From answering basic questions like “why are ETFs so tax-efficient” to tackling challenging topics like leverage, alternatives and factors, our experts work hard to make even the most complex ETF topics simple to understand.
Gain new ideas, earn CE credits
We guarantee you’ll leave with new ideas you can put to work immediately in portfolios, all while earning multiple CE credits from the comfort and convenience of your office.
What's on the program?
- ETFs 101: How ETFs Became the Market
- ETFs 201: Factors, Fixed Income & Alternative ETFs Explained
- ETFs 301: Effectively Trading ETFs
- ETFs 401: A New Kind of Active ETFs - The Precidian Model & What it Means to Your Portfolio
- Differentiating Your Practice: Winning Clients With Content
- Differentiating Your Practice: Save Time, Make Money & Look Smart
- Differentiating Your Practice: The Market’s Fallen & I Can’t Get Up!
Welcome to Florida Cocktail Reception
Sunday January 26, 2020 5:30 pm - 7.00 pm
Celebrate completing the ETF University & Advisor Accelator in style! Join us at the Diplomat’s iconic “The Hotel Bar” in the open-air lobby for a high-energy indoor/outdoor networking reception that will get your conference off to the right start.