Meet in Florida this May. How we're bringing the industry together safely.
Book with confidence
As the COVID-19 situation is changing daily, we want you to feel totally confident about booking onto our events.
- If Informa needs to reschedule the event, we will simply roll over your booking to the new dates
- If Informa is unable to run the event again in the next 12 months, you will be entitled to a full refund
- If you have questions or concerns, please contact either:
10 key commitments to your safety
Informa AllSecure outlines 10 key commitments put in place by Informa to demonstrate the enhanced health and safety standards at our events as a result of COVID-19.
Created in collaboration with event and conference association partners including UFI, AEO and SISO, as well as venues, suppliers, contractors and health, government and local authorities - these are industry-wide standards that raise the bar on safe, hygienic, productive and high-quality organised event experiences.
We've got you covered
We're constantly adapting our health and safety plans to be in line with the latest developments. Expect to see the following measures in place at the event in 2021:
- Temperature checks
- Sanitisation stations throughout the venue
- Extra cleaning will take place throughout the venue at regular intervals during the event, including conference theaters, on exhibit booths and in all common areas
- Social and physical distancing policies
- Contactless registration points
- One-way navigation
The venue and suppliers
Inside ETFs has been located at The Diplomat Beach Resort for many years and we have a close working relationship with venue and our suppliers.
With huge conference theaters, large open indoor spaces as well as plenty of outdoor space to network, we'll make sure we can bring you together with your peers, clients and colleagues as safely as possible.
More detailed information will be available soon.