International Copyright Law Conference
The ultimate guide to the operation of copyright, both in law and practice, across the globe.
WHAT WE HAVE PLANNED FOR OUR 2019 EDITION:
Make yourself part of the conversation and join your peers in debating the key issues within copyright law today.
Recent Case Law & Legal Updates
- Key case law from 2019
- Status of DSM and the Copyright Directive
- News from the US
Copyright & AI
- Computer-generated works
- The monkey selfie
- Deepfakes and the rights of the artist
The Brexit Question
- With the UK promised to exit the European Union on 31st October, will the future of copyright in a UK outside the EU have become clear?
Legal Tech & Copyright
- Help or hindrance from legal tech options available in copyright law?
- Discuss with your peers what solutions work
Funding of Copyright Claims
- When subject to infringement
- Damage based agreements
- 4+ hours of networking time with your peers from across the industry
EXPERT SPEAKERS AT 2019'S International Copyright Law Conference
Our expert speaker line-up includes: