6 October 2020
Old Government House,
International Trust & Private Client Guernsey 2020: Join us on-site or digital
Choose between ON-SITE or DIGITAL. Join us to discuss the array of challenges and disruptions to the Private Client industry from anywhere in the word.
ON-site alternative: Virtual Conferencing
Sophisticated and fully interactive:
- Tune into presentation and panels discussions
- Join Q&As and participate in audience polls
- Network before, during and after the event
- Schedule meetings with delegates, speakers and sponsors
- Video and text chat live, 1:1 or in a group
Key topics and trends explored in 2020:
As we enter a new decade the Private Wealth sector must prepare to face new challenges, born from global crisis', political uncertainty, digital disruption and regulatory restraints. The priorities of the global private wealth body are also changing, making way for new areas of investment, including non-traditional markets, impact investment and philanthropic ventures.
These disruptions could impact your clients decisions regarding how they run their business and where they locate, they will also alter the expectations and responsibilities of the trust adviser.
What will we cover?
- The future of offshore: 2020 and beyond
- Future Markets for The Channel Islands
- Family Office and Next Gen Planning
- Impact Investing and Philanthropic Ventures
... and much more
Who should attend?
- Trust Advisers
- Tax Advisers
- Wealth Managers
- Private Bankers
- Insurance Advisers
Meet the expert speakers
Why attend this event?
Make connections with leading experts and senior members of the offshore community who are aligned with the Guernsey private client market. Delegates enjoy access to many exclusive networking opportunities allowing you to connect with the stakeholders you want to.
Our expert speaker facility is handpicked to ensure that each session is covered by the best thinkers in the field.