COVID-19 Travel and Entry Requirements
This page outlines the current Jersey Govt guidance on travelling to Jersey.
This page was updated on the 8th of September 2021.
Please ensure you are keeping up to date on the current guidance and travel restrictions from your destination country.
Gov.Je – Travelling to and from Jersey
Rules for all travellers and planning your journey
Full information here - https://www.gov.je/Health/Coronavirus/Travel/Pages/CoronavirusTravelAdvice.aspx
- All passengers must complete a travel form 48 hours before arriving in Jersey – Click here for Travel Form (https://goj-bat.powerappsportals.com/travel/)
- If you test positive you will be required to isolate for 10 days and will be unable to travel during this time
- All passengers are required to take a test on arrival. Testing is free of charge.
- Fully vaccinated (minimum of 2 weeks) – Test on arrival and no isolation required
- Not fully vaccinated – Test on arrival and isolate until negative test
- Vaccination Status - Passengers will input their vaccination status on travel form
- Testing – Pre-departure or On Arrival
- Pre-Departure – if you provide a negative PCR test result taken within 72 hours of your arrival you will not need to take a test on arrival or isolate
- On Arrival – PCR tests are available on arrival at Jersey Airport and Elizabeth Terminal (The Harbour)