Key Highlights Include
Meet Our Chairman
Head of Intermediary Relationship Management UK
RBC Wealth Management
Key Sessions Include
- Registers of beneficial ownership
- Family offices: when it all goes sour
- Equitable remedies - continued evolution
- Falling on deaf ears?
- Changing trustees: often not quick and easy
Is Jersey keeping pace with the competition?
- Developments in trust law
- Developments in foundation law
- What competitor jurisdictions are doing
Drinks Reception Sponsor
Get the latest event updates
Article from our thought leaders New Square Chambers
Future Statutory Changes to the Law of Trusts in Jersey
In this article Thomas Fletcher summarises the recent Consultation Response and Policy Paper on proposed amendments to the Trusts (Jersey) Law 1984.