April 29 – May 1, 2020
Hilton at Penn's Landing,
Robust Knowledge Exchange Addressing the Complexities of System Integration, Computer Validation and FDA Readiness
Backed by two decades of industry insights, this forum is driven by the regulatory expectations of today and the technologies of tomorrow.
What to Expect
Best Practices in Cloud Computing and Data Integrity Validation
- Risk-Based Approaches for Cloud Vendor Management
- Mitigating Risk for Selection, Implementation and Management of SaaS Solutions
- Ensuring E-records Integrity in the Cloud Environment
- Managing Change Control for Cloud Implementation
Innovative Trends in Quality Systems Management
- Moving Towards Pharma 4.0 –Training and Testing of Machine Learning Models
- Investing Resources into the Appropriate Risks for Validation
- Security by Design – Designing With Compliance in Mind
- Strategic Approaches to Utilization of Automated Testing
New Regulations and Emerging Trends in Oversight and Enforcement
- Critical Update on FDA and Industry Collaboration on Computer Software Assurance (CSA)
- A Review of 483s and Warning Letters
Connect with Key Decision-Makers at IT and Computerized Systems Validation Week
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about opportunities to reach a qualified audience, contact LifeSciencePartners@informaconnectls.com.