International Harbour Masters Association (IHMA)
The International Harbour Masters Association (IHMA) and Lloyd's Maritime Academy have joined forces to provide the world’s present and aspiring Harbour Masters and Port Captains the underpinning knowledge on legislation, risk management, navigational management, security, marine operations and management skills to enable them to meet the industry’s key challenges.
The partnership provides existing IHMA members with up to 15% discount on selected Lloyd's Maritime Academy distance learning courses while Lloyd's Maritime Academy students (non-members) will obtain a complimentary 12-months associate membership with the International Harbour Masters Association (IHMA) when enrolling on selected courses.
Courses available with a 15% discount for IHMA members
Courses available with a 10% discount for IHMA members
- Diploma in Maritime Management and Leadership
- Diploma in Maritime Accident Investigation
- Diploma in Port Management
- Diploma in Maritime Safety Policies and Regulations
- MSc in Port & Terminal Management with Maritime Logistics
- Certificate in Maritime Environmental Management
- Certificate in Maritime Safety Management and the ISM Code
- Certificate in Marine Pollution Management
- Certificate in Maritime Transport Security
- Certificate in KPIs for Ports and Terminals
- Certificate in Port Development
- Certificate in Port Economics
- Certificate in Port Resilience and Recovery
- Certificate in Maritime Cyber Security
How does it work?
Head of Digital Learning
We’re very pleased to have built this new arrangement with IHMA, which is an extension of a long relationship between both organisations. We’re looking forward to welcoming new maritime professionals to both Lloyd’s Maritime Academy programmes and IHMA as part of their lifelong learning within the sector.