Highlights from the 2018 agenda....
The only 3 day course offering theoretical and practical training on LNG bunkering for the Mediterranean market
Understand the regulatory context....
- Enforcement measures - ECAs and emission reduction requirements in shipping
- Assessing ECA compliance solutions: why choose LNG fuel?
- Current LNG bunkering policy in the Mediterranean
IGF code and LNG vessel design
Learn the implications of the developing IGF code on all aspects ensuring safety during the design of LNG fuelled vessels. Align this knowledge with an understanding of the commercial implications of design including how much space LNG tanks take up on different vessel types and the implications this has on vessel payload for different applications.
Training for crew and shoreside personnel
• Understanding bunkering activities different crew members are involved in
• Certification and requirements for different levels of onboard crew
• Training requirements for shoreside and port authority personnel
Accurately measuring the quantity and quality of LNG fuel
Examine LNG behaviour for different vessels types and understand the requirements and implications to be considered when measuring the transfer of LNG fuel content
YOUR 2018 COURSE LECTURERS
Two industry experts will lead the course with over 47 years’ experience between them.
- DAVID HAYNES: Consultant and Technical Director(SGMF) at Penguin Energy
- RAY GILLETT: General Manager at GTT Training
DON'T MISS OUT...
... on this unique training course. Book your place now.